Sunday, March 20, 2011

3 in 1 movie review




It has been awhile since I last went to the cinema. It was not a good film which it’s killing me to kill the time inside the hall. In fact, it’s one of the less enjoyable movies I ever watched throughout my life, not my cuppa tea perhaps. Fine, actually it makes me feel guilty to reveal that appalling film but I guess I just have the right to do so. It was starred by a high credibility actor, Nicolas Cage but less fortunate for him that the film turned out to be some garbage. I comprehend the intention of the director to make it a solid action movie, but I don’t know if it is just me or the film is a bitchy action story. Thus, at the end of the day, I gave Drive Angry 2 stars out of 5. If I was watching the movie on the tv or the lappy, I sure would have shut them down before it is playing more than half an hour.

Since I go out less frequent nowadays, I have got some bunch of time to be wasted at home. Yesterday, I watched two movies from my lappy. Alright, the movies were actually being transferred by pendrive from Jannah’s. I don’t really keep stuff in my lappy, since it was formatted.

In the evening, I started off with Black Swan. A story about a ballerina pursuing her ambition to become the Swan Queen (one major character in ballet art perhaps). She succeeded at getting the position but being grown up to be a perfectionist, Nina experienced some mental disorder. The psychotic character has obviously made the story alive and remarkable. It was starred by Natalie Portman, one world’s real beauty and Vincent Cassel(some French, quite has a charm). In the initial, I thought it was a horror movie but turned out to be some thriller. It received 4 stars from my personal point of view.

At night, instead of finishing a bundle of assignments, I watched another film, Letters to Juliet. As the title suggests, yeah it is produced for romantic drama comedy genre. Being set up in the province of Verona, Italy, it really has captured my eyes to stay until the end of the story. Apart from good looking stars, the film really has promoted the gorgeousness of Italy. Despite having a simple storyline, it suits my preference well. So I gave it 4 stars. Okayy, I still am imagining myself spending vacation in Verona. Very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment