Monday, October 24, 2011

Paranoia

It has been some time I feel like I am reaching the death moment. I mean, my death moment.

I feel afraid of boarding a car, or a bus, or any kinds of transportation, afraid that I will be involving in accidents. I pray hard every time I’m getting into a car so that the journey will be safe.

I become too afraid of strangers. Imagine I went to a hypermarket, I asked a shopper the price of pants, and I found out that it is a bit too pricey than the price I bought it for, previously (in other place, of course). As usual of my character, I asked him why is he selling at that price while I bought it for (I told him the price I bought it for). He snapped. and I regret doing it. I also am afraid of him going to do something bad to me after this as he looked very fierce. Now, I am afraid of going to the hypermarket again. I know I am paranoid, but just lately.

Now is the convocation season. Every time I look at those graduating, I mean their pictures, I have the feeling that I may not have enough time to experience the moment of my own.

When I look at kids and babies, I am afraid I won’t have the opportunity to breed mine.

When I look at the assignments, I will be thinking, what will all these serve for if I died before graduating?

Should I still be doing the assignments now? Heehee. No I meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment