Saturday, April 30, 2011

Of Potluck and the Piggy Tummy

Sorry, this is quite an old story. i have been procrastinating on writing it down till the end.lol

OML.

My tummy is about to burst. I’m so bloated with the building layers of fat in the stomach. It’s all because of the potluck we had yesterday. I think I’ve gained pretty well kgs prior to the gobbling of cupcakes, nuggets, wedges, fries, donuts, cakes and pudding (some kinds of them) and some drinks. Lucky I didn’t have the drinks or else, my tummy has burst into some kind of watermelon being crashed by a trailer tire. *okay, hyperbole detected*

But really, it was fun though. I think it has been quite few years I didn’t join potluck. Last time we had it in form 5, along with Eidulfitri celebration. So, most of my friends and I brought kueh raya and some of us brought other food. It was held in school but now, in the campus. A new environment serves new feelings, huh?

So, these few days I have been giving some thoughts of what to bring to the potluck..baking a chocolate cake? Bread pudding? Chips? Hotdogs? Nuggets? Yeah, I settled for nuggets. Ramly chicken nuggets. Easy, convenient, tasty. LOL

Initially, I quite regret with the nuggets decision as there was another classmate who brought the same thing as mine. Only, she had fries together with it. But the regret didn’t seem to last long when our nuggets were the first item to sold out.LOL

No more doubts about Ramly Chicken Nuggets, huh? As my mom always suggest, the best nuggets in town!



What???

Alright, I know I know…..........

I should start fasting for few days to reduce this expanded tummy..pffffffff

No comments:

Post a Comment