Friday, April 22, 2011

Study Week

I just woke up from a long sleep. Yeah long 15 hours of sleep. Even that long I felt like continuing the beautiful moment but I didn’t. because I always have in mind that oversleep can lead to brain damage. Is it true? Any doctors in the house? Well, not even a nurse in my house.

Therefore, at 12 in the noon, I forced myself to get my ass off of the bed. I’m a dreaming person. I dream most of the time, be it during sleep or awake. Of course, I can control what I dream during awake but during sleep? It is beyond the control of myself. Just like this morning, I dreamt of absham(that’s how I pronounce his name), my sis’s bf. I was dreaming of him coming to our house and did some, or a lot of cooking. My dad and I loved to eat his cooking but mom? She condemned the food and asked us to eat them. Hmm..God bless him so that it won’t happen in the reality. But dreaming is lying, how could absham look like Kumar??? You know, Kumar from the Harold and Kumar, The Escape from Guantanamo Bay.

Alright, I seriously do not know what to do here in this moment. It is study week and we just submitted the very last assignment of the semester yesterday. The only business left before the final exam is Career Counseling second test which was postponed several times. But I think it is gonna ‘happen’ on the next Monday. For God’s sake, Wednesday is already the final paper! But I don’t plan or intend to read anything for the test as it is an open book test.

The weather is burning hot out there. I don’t feel like going out. What more without a company, friends went back to their homes, some friends are busy with..whatever their business are, housemates are still sleeping. Yeah yeah I know, it is supposed to be a Sleep Week instead of Study Week.

But I feel like having some heavy and expensive meal, like, something from Secret Recipe or Manhattan Fish Market or Carls Jr or Popeye’s or Pak Li also will just do it right now. Huh.. no way I would go to those restaurants alone, except for gerai makcik depan. Oh yeah, it is not even a restaurant pon. I can’t imagine myself without friends or company, will I never eat outside without them? I know people don’t know this, because they thought I am independent enough to eat outside alone. But no, deep inside, I will always tapau if I had to eat alone. I mean, i won't go out alone just for the purpose of eating. Of course, if i went shopping alone or sending my lappy for repair or going out with other purpose than eating, i can eat alone LOL. Well, lucky I had some stuff in the fridge, enough for a plate of carbonara pasta~ a simple one lah tapi.

No comments:

Post a Comment