Friday, April 29, 2011

Self Tagging ( Syok Seniri )

Well, seriously, I have been having this feeling of not revealing too much about myself. So, being secretive is the key of this mission. Until finishing high school, I only shared my personal life and stories to very few people. Most of the time, I kept them to myself. However, things seemed to change when I entered the university, I found out that being secretive is a way to be isolated from the population, yes I was islolated. I struggled to survive during the foundation year in the university, I didn’t share stories so I didn’t have friends, except my rummies. Oh God, they are lovely, only if you knew them. They were my souls in the campus that time. Everything I did with them, or for them.

Okay2..I’m not going to brag about those beloved ex-rummies but I would like to reveal some things about myself. I have already used to do this since the first year degree. I reveal things much these days, too much sometimes that I would regret of the expansion revelation.

Yet, I would like to expand the revelation, but on my dusty non visited blog only lah. This is my first time of answering a set of question about myself publicly, previously it was only for the purpose of taking personality inventory or any other assessment tests.

I found this tag-question thingy on one blog I walked around and I don’t intend to credit the blogger even, because I know he would not even care to know. Btw, I would like to answer these questions because I would like to know myself better, too.


a) 5 names that friends call.

1. athirah

2. tirah

3. tira

4. tiara

5. atira


b) 5 most important dates in your life

1. 13th September 1990 (my birthday)

2. 27th January 2007 (I met someone I love for the first time)

3. 22nd February 2006 (I owned my own hp)

4. 1st January (mom’s birthday and new year lorr)

5. 19th April (dad’s birthday)


c)5 things you have done yesterday

1. laundry

2. lunch at Pak Li

3. decorated an orange sponge cake with buttercream

4. bought toiletries at Guardian and Mydin (shite, Mydin murah gilerr)

5. Lipat kain


d) 5 ways to be happy.

1. exercise

2. eating good food

3. petting cats

4. shopping

5. hang out with close friends


e) 5 gifts you would like to receive. sempena birthday ke? Hikhik

1. doraemon pillow

2. a car, Suzuki Swift would be nice

3. an expensive and convenient new hand phone, Nokia E7 ker

4. a stationary bike

5. money, just give me money and I will be so pleased


f) 5 favourite hobbies.

1. baking

2. lepaking with friends

3. movies at cinema

4. petting cats and rabbits

5. window shopping


g) 5 places you want to go for vacation.

1. Vietnam

2. Vienna

3. London

4. Perhentian Island

5. New Zealand


h) 5 favourite drinks.

1. Pak Li cold Ipoh white coffee with milk

2. Milk (soy, goat, chocs and etc)

3. teh o ais

4. iced milo

5. mineral water


i) 5 things you always found in your room.

1. towel

2. tooth brush (yes, I keep it in my bedroom)

3. supplement

4. bags

5. all my stuff lorrrrrrrrrr (I don’t keep things outside of my room)


j) 5 favourite clothes colours.

1. grey

2. black

3. green

4. yellow

5. red


k) 5 favourite bands. (used to favour)

1. westlife

2. backstreet boys

3. the corrs

4. c21

5. n’sync

6. p/s dolu2 punya minat, now tak minat sapa2


l) 5 favourite people.

1. Brad Pitt

2. Justin Long

3. Fasha Sandha (now laugh at me)

4. Tun Mahathir

5. Brad Pitt


m)5 hangouts.

1. Pak Li

2. Tasek Sec 7

3. PKNS SACC

4. Sunway Pyramid

5. home


n)5 person you love so much.

1. My family

2. Reliable friends

3. Tun Mahathir

4. Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h

5. My self


o)5 reasons you answer this survey.

1. It’s holiday

2. It’s boring

3. To update blog

4. To look busy

5. To know myself better

No comments:

Post a Comment