Friday, March 25, 2011

Mix and Match


I may not someone who loves shopping to the max, of course, with money as the declining factor. I buy clothes for like, 5-6 times a year? Yeah, and I recently am kind of addicted to shopping online. I know I received some disappointing items but still, the enthusiasm of shopping on the clouds of net is super easy. What more anticipating is, waiting for the parcel to arrive home. The only problem I have been facing buying items online is, the parcel delivered during nobody’s home. This will result the postmen to leave you a form which allows you to collect the parcel at the poslaju centre and for God’s sake, Shah Alam poslaju centre is at Glenmarie!

Alright, let’s get back to the topic of the day. Mix and Match? Cliché term of the century huh? Well cliché or not, it is practical. Few months back, I had to remove some of the clothes from my drawer as it has reached its maximum capacity. Whoa I never realized I’ve got so many clothes that almost unfit the drawer (though it is a small drawer). So I made the drawer clearance by transferring the clothes I thought I won’t wear anymore (though the fact that I had never worn some of them) to my travelling bag.

Several things I realized from clearing the drawer:

  1. I have many clothes that are too small for my size
  2. I did not put much thought before buying clothes
  3. I wasted most amount of money at clothing
  4. I regret on buying some clothes but I know I will repeat the mistake

As so the bag has been untouched for months, I felt like opening it just now. Actually, I felt like trying clothes in the first place, it has been awhile since I left the routine. Remembering those schooling years, my sister and I were really so much into that clothes-trying routine. We did it just for fun and become exhausted of trying at the end of the day. Well, I guess a lot of girls are having such kind of hobby.

So I was trying the outfit, I apparently used mix and match technique that I always practice. Tiba-tiba rasa macam cantek plak baju-baju aku ni. Alright, I’ve got some "new" clothes to wear after this. But still, the clothes remain in the travelling bag because the drawer is not spacious enough for them.

So guys and girls, let's not get upset with a limited budget to dress up (sounds like me). Just mix and match whatever you have got in the closet of yours, you sure will discover some "latest" items from your collection. Surprise!!


No comments:

Post a Comment