Friday, March 18, 2011

Pancakes, the perfect day starter.


Pancakes. What a nice start of the day! I set the alarm clock at 9.00a.m. but as usual, the eyes just didn’t allow me to open them that early so I continued resting them until..1.15p.m.? Yeah that is so me during the weekend. I don’t know if it was a sound sleeping, considering the dropping sound of raindrops and the smell of the water from clouds. If you know me, I shall be the person who loves rain so much, yes rain, raining, rainy days. If it was an outing day, cloudy sky will do the best. I love rain and rainy days and it was raining while I was sleeping but I had too many dreams until the effect of rain was hardly felt. I dreamt of something like.. I am buying a lot of clothes via phone but I could see the counter of the shop(how dreaming it was) but I had not enough money to buy all clothes I chose so I had to rechoose and the story ended by me waking up from sleep.

As soon as waking up, I went to the toilet for some peeing. Why must we urinate soon after waking up from the sleep? Well, common sense lah kan. I we have been sleeping for almost 12 hours, surely some fluid from the whole body have flowed to the urinary bladder, waiting to be peed. Even during awake, I we peed for like, once within 2 hours? Or 1 hour if the mood of drinking is there.

Wait, what about the pancakes just now? Oh, that..Well, recently pancakes have become my current temptation. I shall be thinking of pancakes during the lecturer is lecturing in the class, during commenting on facebook, during after performing solah, and surely during the moment I’m hungry to the death. It was all started by my one housemate, made pancakes for us somewhere around two weeks ago. It’s not that tasty but I likeeeeee it. Since that, I made them by myself. I tried both, the fluffy and not fluffy ones. Obviously, I like the not fluffy ones, it tastes good to me. Meanwhile, even though I like the not fluffy ones, but I still make some fluffy pancakes sometimes. Why? I love the look of fluffy pancakes, especially the look when it is getting all fluffy on the pan!

So, did I make some pancakes soon after waking up this morning afternoon? Sure no, I have some blueberry cheese tarts to be finished in the fridge. But Jannah did it, my other housemate. There are a bunch of them on the plate, still warm and she offered me some. Surprisingly, it’s the best homemade pancakes I ever tasted, to me lah. Because of the thin yet tender texture, I simply love it. She said she put quite some amount of butter, perhaps which made the pancakes taste better. I took 3 small slices, very small okay. Feel like eating more, but segan sket as it is she making them. Maybe she wishes to have the second round meal. Ok, just forget it. I have my blueberry cheese tarts and some scones. Yummyyy……………………..……(but I want pancakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment